The Sikhs : their religious beliefs and practices / W. Owen Cole and Piara Singh Sambhi.
- Cole, W. Owen (William Owen) [author]
- London : Routledge & Kegan Paul 1978
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 196-204) and index.
- The religious background of Guru Nanak -- The place of the Ten Gurus in the Sikh religion -- The Sikh scriptures -- Gurdwara and Sikh worship -- Sikh religious thought -- Daily life, ceremonies and festivals -- Ethics -- The attitude of Sikhism towards other religions -- Sikhism 1708 to the present day -- The Sikh dispersion -- Rahit Maryada (a guide to the Sikh way of life) -- Ardas -- The structure of the Guru Granth Sahib -- Primary sources for the study of Sikhism -- Secondary sources and additional bibliography.
- Sambhi, Piara Singh [author]
Holdings information at the University of Birmingham Libraries
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Birmingham Libraries