Gray's anatomy : the anatomical basis of clinical practice / editor-in-chief, Susan Standring.
- 40th ed.
- Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone 2008
- 9780808923718 (Inte. : hbk.)
- 0808923714 (Inte. : hbk.)
- 9780443066849 (hbk.)
- 0443066841 (hbk.)
- Previous ed.: 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Gray, Henry 1825-1861. Anatomy.
- Other version: Gray's anatomy / edited by Peter L. Williams ... [et al.]. - 37th ed.
- Other version: Gray's anatomy : the anatomical basis of medicine and surgery / chairman of the editorial board, Peter L. Williams ; editorial board, Lawrence H. Bannister ... [et al.]. - 38th ed.
- From state-of-the-art coverage of important new areas such as functional neuroimaging, embryogenesis and biomechanics to convenient access to the complete contents online, with downloadable illustrations, the new edition provides accuracy, clarity, and clinical relevance.
Holdings information at the University of Bath Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Bath Library