Contemporary climatology / Peter J. Robinson & Ann Henderson-Sellers.
- 2nd ed.
- Harlow, Essex, England : Longman 1999
- Ann Henderson-Sellers name appears first on previous ed.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -311) and index.
- The scope and controls of the climate -- The Earth's radiation budget -- Energy and temperature -- Moisture in the atmosphere -- Precipitation -- Winds and pressure -- The general circulation and global climate -- Tropical weather and climate -- Extra-tropical weather and climate -- Local climates -- Human interaction with climate -- Climates of the past -- Modelling the climate -- Climate, climate change and the future.
- Henderson-Sellers, A. Contemporary climatology.
- This guide to the nature of the Earth's climate presents a synthesis of contemporary scientific ideas about atmospheric circulation, providing the basic factual information and suggesting ways in which this information can be used.
Holdings information at Bangor University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Bangor University Library