Biochemistry / Donald Voet, Judith G. Voet.
- 3rd ed.
- New York : J. Wiley & Sons c2004
- Title on CD-ROM: Biochemical interactions.
- 1 CD-ROM in pocket at front of book.
- CD-ROM contains a variety of interactive three-dimensional molecular graphics displays: interactive exercises, kinemages, guided explorations and animated figures.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible ; Pentium II 266 or faster ; Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, or XP ; 32 MB of RAM ; 60 MB disk space ; SVGA Monitor 800x600 resolution ; 16- or 24-bit color ; CD-ROM (8X or faster) ; Sound Card and speakers ; mouse.
- System requirements: Macintosh ; CD-ROM drive ; mouse.
- v. 1. Biomolecules, mechanisms of enzyme action, and metabolism.
- Includes: Biochemical interactions CD-ROM
- Accompanied by an integrated biochemical interactions CD, this text explains biochemical concepts while offering a unified presentation of life and its variation through evolution. It incorporates classical and current research to illustrate the historical source of much of our biochemical knowledge.
Holdings information at the University of Liverpool Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Liverpool Library