The words of mathematics : an etymological dictionary of mathematical terms used in English / Steven Schwartzman.
- Washington, D.C. : Mathematical Association of America c1994
- 9781614445012 (e-book)
- Available to members of the University of Reading only.
- "A reference book describing the origins of over 1500 mathematical terms used in English, including a glossary that explains the historical and linguistic terms used in the book."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-261).
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2013. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- Electronic books
Holdings information at the University of Reading Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Reading Library