The words of mathematics : an etymological dictionary of mathematical terms used in English / Steven Schwartzman.
- Washington, D.C. : Mathematical Association of America c1994
- 9781614445012 (electronic bk.)
- ProQuest Subscribed Titles
- "A reference book describing the origins of over 1500 mathematical terms used in English, including a glossary that explains the historical and linguistic terms used in the book."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-261).
Holdings information at Queen Margaret University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Queen Margaret University Library