The words of mathematics : an etymological dictionary of mathematical terms used in English / Steven Schwartzman.
- Washington, D.C. : Mathematical Association of America c1994
- 9781614445012 (electronic bk.)
- "A reference book describing the origins of over 1500 mathematical terms used in English, including a glossary that explains the historical and linguistic terms used in the book."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-261).
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
Holdings information at Durham University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Durham University Library