How to build a digital library / Ian H. Witten, David Bainbridge, and David M. Nichols.
- 2nd ed.
- Burlington, MA : Morgan Kaufmann Publishers ©2010
- Legal Deposit; Only available on premises controlled by the deposit library and to one user at any one time; The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK).
- Restricted: Printing from this resource is governed by The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK) and UK copyright law currently in force. Uk
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Print version record.
- Orientation: the world of digital libraries -- People in digital libraries -- Presentation: user interfaces -- Textual documents: the raw material -- Multimedia: more raw material -- Metadata: elements of organization -- Interoperability: protocols and services -- Internationalization: the global challenge -- Visions: future, past, and present -- Building collections -- Operating and interoperating -- Design patterns for advanced user interfaces.
- Electronic books.
- UK eLD e-books
Holdings information at Trinity College Dublin Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Trinity College Dublin Library