Chasing dirty money : the fight against money laundering / Peter Reuter and Edwin M. Truman.
- Reuter, Peter 1944-
- Fight against money laundering.
- Washington, DC : Institute for International Economics 2004
- "November 2004" -- t.p.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-200) and index.
- Chasing dirty money -- How much money is laundered? -- Money laundering: methods and markets -- The anti-money laundering regime -- Combating predicate crimes involved in money laundering -- Protecting financial system integrity -- Combating global "public bads" -- Improving the global AML regime.
- Originally developed to reduce drug trafficking, efforts to combat money foundering have broadened over the years to address other crimes and, most recently, terrorism. In this study, the authors look at the scale and characteristics of money laundering, describe and assess the current anti-money laundering regime, and make proposals for its improvement. -- From back cover.
Holdings information at the University of Liverpool Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Liverpool Library