Concerning the city of God against the pagans / Saint Augustine ; a new translation by Henry Bettenson ; with an introduction by John O'Meara.
- Augustine Saint, Bishop of Hippo.
- De civitate Dei. English
- City of God
- London : Penguin Books c1984
- 0140444262 (pbk)
- Originally published: London : Penguin, 1972 in the Pelican Classics series.
- Translation of De civitate Dei.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Holdings information at the University of Leeds Library
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Brotherton Library Main Building, level 1||Theology F-4.7 AUG|
More details about: University of Leeds Library