The man behind the microchip : Robert Noyce and the invention of Silicon Valley / Leslie Berlin.
- Berlin, Leslie 1969-
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 2005
- 9780199788569 (ebook)
- University staff and students only. Requires University Computer Account login off-campus.
- Description based on print version record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Available through University Press Scholarship Online (SHEDL)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version: ; ISBN: 9780195163438
- This is the life of a giant of the high-tech industry - co-founder of Fairchild Semiconductor and Intel - and inventor of the integrated circuit, which is used in every modern computer, microwave, telephone and car. This biography of Robert Noyce narrates his background, and his education.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of St Andrews Library