The man behind the microchip : Robert Noyce and the invention of Silicon Valley / Leslie Berlin.
- Berlin, Leslie 1969-
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 2005
- ]note: King's username and password for off campus access.]
- Description based on print version record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Print version: ; ISBN: 9780195163438
- This is the life of a giant of the high-tech industry - co-founder of Fairchild Semiconductor and Intel - and inventor of the integrated circuit, which is used in every modern computer, microwave, telephone and car. This biography of Robert Noyce narrates his background, and his education.
Holdings information at King's College London Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: King's College London Library