The man behind the microchip : Robert Noyce and the invention of Silicon Valley / Leslie Berlin.
- Berlin, Leslie 1969-
- Oxford scholarship online.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 2005
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009. (Oxford Scholarship Online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher). Available as searchable text in HTML format. Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- This is the life of a giant of the high-tech industry - co-founder of Fairchild Semiconductor and Intel - and inventor of the integrated circuit, which is used in every modern computer, microwave, telephone and car. This biography of Robert Noyce narrates his background, and his education.
Holdings information at the University of Glasgow Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Glasgow Library