March's advanced organic chemistry : reactions, mechanisms, and structure.
- Smith, Michael 1946 October 17-
- Advanced organic chemistry
- 6th ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience c2007
- 0471720917 (cloth)
- 9780471720911 (cloth)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Localized chemical bonding -- Delocalized chemical bonding -- Bonding weaker than covalent -- Stereochemistry -- Carbocations, carbanions, free radicals, carbenes, and nitrenes -- Mechanisms and methods of determining them -- Irradiation processes in organic chemistry -- Acids and bases -- Effects of structure and medium on reactivity -- Aliphatic substitution: nucleophilic and organometallic -- Aromatic substitution: electrophilic -- Aliphatic, alkenyl, and alkenyl substitution, electrophilic and organometallic -- Aromatic substitution, nucleophilic and organometallic -- Substitution reactions: free radicals -- Addition to carbon-carbon multiple bonds -- Addition to carbon-hetero multiple bonds -- Eliminations -- Rearrangements -- Oxidations and reductions -- Appendix A. The literature of organic chemistry -- Appendix B. Classification of reactions by type of compounds synthesized.
- March, Jerry 1929-1997.
Holdings information at the University of Warwick Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Warwick Library