Rang and Dale's pharmacology / H. P. Rang ... [et al.].
- 6th ed.
- [Edinburgh] : Churchill Livingstone 2007
- Internet access not applicable.
- Previous ed.: published as Pharmacology. 2003.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sect. 1. General principles.
- Sect. 2. Chemical mediators.
- Sect. 3. Drugs affecting major organ systems.
- Sect. 4. nervous system.
- Sect. 5. Drugs used in the treatment of infections and cancer.
- Sect. 6. Special topics.
- This edition sets out a clear route through pharmacoogy for the reader, from a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions to the clinical use of the most important groups of drugs. It contains everything students need to know about pharmacology in their early years.
Holdings information at the University of Liverpool Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Liverpool Library