The Blackwell handbook of cross-cultural management / edited by Martin J. Gannon and Karen L. Newman.
- Oxford, UK ; Malden, MA : Blackwell Business 2002
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -463) and index.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- National culture and economic growth / Richard H. Franke, Geert Hofstede, and Michael Harris Bond -- Generic individualism and collectivism / Harry C. Triandis -- Cultures, institutions, and strategic choices : toward an institutional perspective on business strategy / Mike W. Peng -- Knowledge acquisition through alliances : opportunities and challenge / Paul Almeida, Robert Grant, and Anupama Phene -- Cooperative strategies between firms : international joint ventures / Louis Hebert and Paul Beamish -- The importance of the strategy-structure relationships in MNCs / William Egelhoff -- Human resource practices in multinational companies / Chris Brewster -- Goal setting, performance appraisal, and feedback across cultures / Pino G. Audia and Svenja Tams -- Employee development and expatriate assignments / Mark E. Mendenhall [and others] -- Culture, motivation, and work behavior / Richard M. Steers and Carlos J. Sánchez-Runde -- Cross-cultural leadership / Peter B. Smith and Mark F. Peterson -- Women joining men as global leaders in the new economy / Nancy J. Adler -- Structural identity theory and the dynamics of cross-cultural work groups / P. Christopher Earley and Marty Laubach -- Cross-cultural communication / Richard Mead and Colin J. Jones -- Metaphor and the cultural construction of negotiation : a paradigm for research and practice / Michele J. Gelfand and Christopher McCusker -- Justice, culture, and corporate image : the swoosh, the sweatshops, and the sway of public opinion / Robert J. Bies and Jerald Greenberg -- Trust in cross-cultural relationships / Jean L. Johnson and John B. Cullen -- Business ethics across cultures / Diana C. Robertson.
- Other format: ; ISBN: 0-631-21430-5
- Cross-cultural studies.
- Electronic books
Holdings information at Open University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Open University Library