The wealth of networks : how social production transforms markets and freedom / Yochai Benkler.
- New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press 
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 475-490) and index.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2013. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- Introduction: a moment of opportunity and challenge -- The networked information economy -- Some basic economics of information production and innovation -- Peer production and sharing -- The economics of social production -- The political economy of property and commons -- Individual freedom: autonomy, information, and law -- Political freedom part 1: the trouble with mass media -- Political freedom part 2: emergence of the networked public sphere -- Cultural freedom: a culture both plastic and critical -- Justice and development -- Social ties: networking together -- Policies of freedom at a moment of transformation -- The battle over the institutional ecology of the digital environment -- Conclusion: the stakes of information law and policy.
- Electronic books.
Holdings information at Aston University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: Aston University Library