Understanding Brecht / Walter Benjamin ; translated by Anna Bostock ; introduction by Stanley Mitchell.
- Benjamin, Walter 1892-1940
- London : Verso 2003
- 9781859844182 (pbk.)
- 1859844189 (pbk.)
- This translation originally published: 1998.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 122) and index.
- Translated from the German.
- In this volume we find collected together Benjamin's most sensitive and probing writing on the dramatic and poetic work of his friend and tutor Bertolt Brecht. Benjamin's work still exerts an influence over philosophical and cultural thinking today.
Holdings information at Glasgow School of Art Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Glasgow School of Art Library