Molecular biology of the cell.
- 4th ed.
- New York : Garland Science 2002
- 0815332181 (hbk.)
- 0815340729 (pbk.)
- 0815338759 (disc)
- 0815340842 (Transparency set)
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: WINDOWS: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP; A Pentium-based PC or compatible; 64MB of RAM; A Sound Blaster or compatible sound card and speakers; DirectX version 3.0 or later recommended. Recommended requirements; 128MB of RAM; At least a 500Mhz processor.
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: MACINTOSH: System 8.6 or 9.x (Note: this is not fully OSX compatible. OSX users must run this program in "Classic" OS 9.x mode.); A Power PC processor-based Macintosh computer; 64MB of RAM. Recommended 128MB of RAM; At least a 400Mhz processor. Please see "Special Note to Macintosh users" on the READ ME screen on CD-ROM.
- Accompanied by CD-ROM entitled 'Cell biology interactive'
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Includes: Cell biology interactive
Holdings information at the University of Oxford Libraries
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Oxford Libraries