The Kingdon field guide to African mammals / Jonathan Kingdon.
- Kingdon, Jonathan [author]
- Field guide to African mammals
- Kortext Complete
- Second edition.
- London : Bloomsbury 2015
- 9781472925312 (PDF ebook)
- 9781472921352 (ePub ebook)
- 9781472912367 (hbk.)
- This edition also issued in print: 2015.
- Previous edition: 1997.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format: Also issued online.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on September 30, 2021).
- Print version :: ; ISBN: 9781472912367
- cartographic image
- still image
- Jonathan Kingdon, one of the foremost authorities on African mammals, has both written and illustrated this new field guide which sets new standards in African mammalogy.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YKL.2016.a.11193|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||2015.8.2416|
|University of Exeter Library||Online location||Available online via Kortext. Please log in using your Exeter IT login, if prompted.|
|Imperial College London Library: Silwood Park Library: Main shelves||599.096 KIN|
|Imperial College London Library: Central Library: Level 4||599.096 KIN|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||PB5.215.373/8|
|Natural History Museum Library: South Kensington, Zoology||MAMMALS 74 KIN|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Radcliffe Science Library||Week 14 (15)|
|University of Surrey||Online location||Single User|
|University of Surrey||Online location|
|Zoological Society of London: Library||Y/V||B|