The Clementine Atlas of the Moon
- New York : Cambridge University Press 2004
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Cover; The Clementine Atlas of the Moon; Praise for this book:; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Preface to original edition; Preface to revised edition; Part I The Moon; Introducing the Moon - its motions, properties and history; Basic properties and motions; Surface features; A short history of early lunar exploration; Ranger, Surveyor, and Lunar Orbiter; The Apollo program - Man goes to the Moon; Soviet robotic lunar landers; Lunar samples; Regolith; Maria; Terra; Recent lunar exploration: from Clementine to today; Lunar Prospector; Plates - global maps of selected lunar properties
- A new golden age of lunar explorationAtlas details; The Clementine data; The atlas; Part II The Clementine lunar atlas; Gazetteer
- Other format: ; ISBN: 0-521-81528-2
- Electronic books.
- Unique atlas with 144 maps covering the entire Moon. Indispensable reference for planetary and space scientists, lunar enthusiasts and astronomers.
Holdings information at the University of Birmingham Libraries
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Birmingham Libraries