Encyclopedia of insects / editors, Vincent H. Resh, Ring T. Cardé.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Academic Press c2003
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Title supplied by vendor.
- Includes graphical cross-reference mapper.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. London : Credo Reference Ltd., 2008. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to Credo Reference affiliated libraries.
- A comprehensive work devoted to all aspects of insects, including their anatomy, physiology, evolution, behavior, reproduction, ecology, and disease, as well as issues of exploitation, conservation, and management.
Holdings information at Durham University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Durham University Library