Inorganic syntheses. Volume 28 Reagents for transition metal complex and organometallic syntheses / editor-in-chief, Robert J. Angelici, Department of Chemistry, Iowa State University.
- Reagents for transition metal complex and organometallic syntheses
- New York : J. Wiley & Sons 
- "This volume is dedicated to Professor Fred Basolo on the occasion of his 70th birthday."--Page [v].
- Print version record.
- Complexes with weakly coordinated ligands -- Low-valent complexes of Rh, Ir, Ni, Pd, and Pt -- Substituted metal carbonyl complexes -- Metal carbonyl anion complexes -- Metal cluster complexes -- Cyclopentadienyl complexes -- Lanthanide and actinide complexes -- Ligands and other transition metal complexes.
- Angelici, Robert J. [editor]
- Print version:: Inorganic syntheses. Volume 28, Reagents for transition metal complex and organometallic syntheses. New York : J. Wiley & Sons, ©1990 ; ISBN: 9780471526193
- Electronic books.
- The volumes in this continuing series provide a compilation of current techniques and ideas in inorganic synthetic chemistry. Includes inorganic polymer syntheses and preparation of important inorganic solids, syntheses used in the development of pharmacologically active inorganic compounds, small-molecule coordination complexes, and related compounds. Also contains valuable information on transition organometallic compounds including species with metal-metal cluster molecules. All syntheses presented here have been tested.
Holdings information at the University of Southampton Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Southampton Library