Gaining ground : the origin and evolution of tetrapods / Jennifer A. Clack.
- Clack, Jennifer A. 1937-
- Bloomington, Ind. : Indiana University Press c2002
- 9780253340542 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0253340543 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Includes bibliography (p. 333-352) and index.
- Contents : Introduction -- Skulls and skeletons in transition -- Relationships and relatives : the lobe-fin family -- Setting the scene : the Devonian world -- The first feet: tetrapods of the Famennian -- From fins to feet: transformation and transition -- Emerging into the Carboniferous : the first phase -- East Kirkton and the roots of the modern family tree -- The late Carboniferous : expanding horizons -- Gaining ground: the evolution of terrestriality.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of St Andrews Library