Journal publishing / Gillian Page, Robert Campbell, Jack Meadows.
- Page, Gillian [author]
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 1997
- 9780521441377 (hardback)
- 9780521027687 (paperback)
- University staff and students only. Requires University Computer Account login on and off-campus.
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
- Available through Cambridge books online.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version: : ; ISBN: 9780521441377
- Journal publishing involves such a variety of disciplines and types and levels of expertise, that a comprehensive professional guide is essential. Journal Publishing not only covers the questions those new to the business will need to ask, but also addresses the implications of new production and publication technologies which will be useful to even the most experienced journal publisher and editor/academic. Based on, and extending, the highly successful Journal Publishing: Principles and Practice (1987), this book covers all aspects of journal production, from editing, design, marketing and list management to electronic publication. An appendix covers tendering for journals; includes addresses of publishers' and editors' associations; provides a glossary of terms and acronyms, and a bibliography - making the book an indispensable desk-reference for all academic journal editors, contributors and publishers.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of St Andrews Library