Jewish eating and identity through the ages / David C. Kraemer.
- Kraemer, David Charles [author]
- London : Routledge 2020
- 9781000159387 (ePub ebook)
- 9781000116489 (PDF ebook)
- 9781000137309 (Mobipocket ebook)
- 9781003071358 (ebook)
- Description based on CIP data; resource not viewed.
- 1. Introduction 2. Food in the Bible: Our Animals, Their Animals 3. The Second Temple Period: The Food of the Gentiles 4. "Thou Shalt Not Eat a Calf with a Mother’s Milk" 5. Problematic Mixings 6. Blessing Food 7. Waiting for the Next Meal 8. Separating the Dishes 9. Crossing Boundaries 10. "Bugs in the System (Kashrut Wars)
Holdings information at British Library
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||DRT ELD.DS.525611|
More details about: British Library