The Princeton dictionary of Buddhism / Robert E. Buswell Jr. and Donald S. Lopez Jr. ; with the assistance of Juhn Ahn, J. Wayne Bass, William Chu, Amanda Goodman, Hyoung Seok Ham, Seong-Uk Kim, Sumi Lee, Patrick Pranke, Andrew Quintman, Gareth Sparham, Maya Stiller, Harumi Ziegler.
- [Enhanced Credo edition].
- Boston, Massachusetts : Credo Reference 2014
- Princeton [New Jersey] : Princeton University Press 
- University staff and students only. Requires University Computer Account login off-campus.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Description based on title page of print version.
- Available through Credo Reference.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- still image
- Abstract: With more than 5,000 entries totaling over a million words, this is the most comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of Buddhism ever produced in English. The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism bridges the major Buddhist traditions to provide encyclopedic coverage of the most important terms, concepts, texts, authors, deities, schools, monasteries, and geographical sites from across the history of Buddhism.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of St Andrews Library