The Princeton dictionary of Buddhism / Robert E. Buswell Jr. and Donald S. Lopez Jr. ; with the assistance of Juhn Ahn, J. Wayne Bass, William Chu, Amanda Goodman, Hyoung Seok Ham, Seong-Uk Kim, Sumi Lee, Patrick Pranke, Andrew Quintman, Gareth Sparham, Maya Stiller, Harumi Ziegler.
- [Enhanced Credo edition].
- Boston, Massachusetts : Credo Reference 2014
- Princeton [New Jersey] : Princeton University Press 
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on title page of print version.
- Electronic books.
- still image
- Abstract: With more than 5,000 entries totaling over a million words, this is the most comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of Buddhism ever produced in English. The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism bridges the major Buddhist traditions to provide encyclopedic coverage of the most important terms, concepts, texts, authors, deities, schools, monasteries, and geographical sites from across the history of Buddhism.
Holdings information at the University of Portsmouth
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Online Resources, Electronic Books|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Portsmouth