The Princeton dictionary of Buddhism / Robert E. Buswell Jr. and Donald S. Lopez Jr. ; with the assistance of Juhn Ahn, J. Wayne Bass...[et al.]
- [Enhanced Credo edition].
- Boston, Massachusetts : Credo Reference 2014
- Princeton [New Jersey] : Princeton University Press 
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on title page of print version.
- still image
- Abstract: With more than 5,000 entries totaling over a million words, this is the most comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of Buddhism ever produced in English. The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism bridges the major Buddhist traditions to provide encyclopedic coverage of the most important terms, concepts, texts, authors, deities, schools, monasteries, and geographical sites from across the history of Buddhism.
Holdings information at Durham University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Durham University Library