Dictionary of American history / Stanley I. Kutler, editor in chief.
- 3rd ed.
- New York, N.Y. : Charles Scribner's Sons c2003
- 9780684314150 (electronic book)
- 0684314150 (electronic book)
- 0684805332 (set : alk. paper)
- 0684805235 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 0684805243 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 0684805251 (v. 3 : alk. paper)
- 068480526X (v. 4 : alk. paper)
- 0684805278 (v. 5 : alk. paper)
- 0684805286 (v. 6 : alk. paper)
- 0684805294 (v. 7 : alk. paper)
- 0684805308 (v. 8 : alk. paper)
- 0684805316 (v. 9 : alk. paper)
- 0684805324 (v. 10 : alk. paper)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Description based on print version record.
- v. 1. Aachen-Butler -- v. 2. Cabeza-Demography -- v. 3. Denomination-Ginseng -- v. 4. Girl Scouts-Kwanzaa -- v. 5. La Follette-Nationalism -- v. 6. Native-Pyramid -- v. 7. Quakers-Suburb -- v. 8. Subversion-Zuni -- v. 9. Archival maps and primary sources -- v. 10. Contributors, learning guide.
- The first comprehensive revision of this classic reference source, originally published in 1940, features updated and revised entries from previous editions, as well as more than 800 new entries covering recent events and topics not covered previously. This authoritative work serves students, scholars, and general readers interested in a wide range of topics in American history, from the well studied and familiar to the obscure.
Holdings information at the University of Strathclyde Library
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|GALEGROUP: Gale eBooks Collection||GALEGROUP Gale eBooks Collection|
|Available via Gale eBooks. Click here to access|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Strathclyde Library