Kirk-Othmer food and feed technology. Vol.2.
- Food and feed technology.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience 2008
863 p. : ill ; 26cm.
- 9780470174487 (set)
- 047017448X (set)
- "Features selected articles from the fifth edition of Wiley's prestigious Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, with a focus on the production, processing, and packaging of foods and beverages"--Pref.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- This reference work includes over 60 articles on technologies of production and processing of human foods and beverages including bakery products, meats, dairy products, wheat and other cereal grains, coffee, tea, wine and beer as well as animal feed.
Holdings information at Sheffield Hallam University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Sheffield Hallam University Library