Germany and the Second World War. Volume V Organization and mobilization of the German sphere of power. Part I Wartime administration, economy, and manpower resources 1939-1941 / edited by the Militärgeschichtliches Forschungsamt (Research Institute for Military History).
- Deutsche Reich und der Zweite Weltkrieg. English.
- Oxford New York : Clarendon Press ; Oxford University Press 1990-<2008>
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Cover; CONTENTS; LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS; LIST OF TABLES; NOTES ON THE AUTHORS; NOTE ON THE TRANSLATION; ABBREVIATIONS; GLOSSARY OF FOREIGN TERMS; INTRODUCTION; PART I: Towards Continental Dominion; PART II: The Mobilization of the German Economy for Hitler's War Aims; PART III: The Manpower Resources of the Third Reich in the Area of Conflict between Wehrmacht, Bureaucracy, and War Economy, 1939-1942; CONCLUSION; BIBLIOGRAPHY; INDEX OF PERSONS
- Other format: ; ISBN: 0-19-822887-2
- Electronic books.
- This is part one of the fifth volume in the comprehensive and authoritative series, Germany in the Second World War. It deals with developments in wartime administration, economy, and manpower resources in Germany and its occupied territories from 1939-1941. Series description This is the fifth in the magisterial ten-volume Germany and the Second World War. The six volumes so far published in German take the story to 1943, and have achieved international acclaim as a major contribution to historical study. Under the auspices of the Milit--auml--;rgeschichtliches Forschungsamt [Research Institu
Holdings information at Cardiff Metropolitan University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Cardiff Metropolitan University