Convex polytopes / Branko Grunbaum.
- 2nd ed.
- London : Springer Verlag 2003
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Previous ed. : 1967.
- Previous ed.: London : Interscience, c1967.
- Notation and prerequisites -- Convex sets -- Polytopes -- Examples -- Fundamental properties and constructions -- Polytopes with few vertices -- Neighborly polytopes -- Euler's relation -- Analogues of Euler's relation -- Analogues of Euler's relation -- Extremal problems concerning numbers of faces -- Properties of boundary complexes -- k-equivalence of polytopes -- 3-Polytopes -- Angle-sums relations; the Steiner point -- Addition and decomposition of polytopes (by G.C. Shephard) -- Diameters of polytopes (by Victor Klee) -- Long paths and circuits and polytopes (by Victor Klee) -- Arrangements of hyperplanes -- Concluding remarks.
- Although parts of Grünbaum's seminal work on convex polytopes were quickly outdated after its original publication in 1967, by virtue of its influence on a generation of researchers, much remains of great interest to mathematicians.
Holdings information at the University of Bristol Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Queen's Building Library||QA482 GRU|
|7 day loan: vacation loan|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Bristol Libraries