The Cambridge companion to Shakespeare and popular culture / edited by Robert Shaughnessy.
- Shakespeare and popular culture
- Cambridge collections online.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press c2008
- 9781139001526 (ebook)
- 1139001523 (ebook)
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher).
- "Cambridge collections online."
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 9, 2011).
- Other format: Also issued in print format.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Shaughnessy, Robert 1962-
- Print version: ; ISBN: 9780521844291
- This is a collection of essays on Shakespeare's life and works in popular forms and media. It engages in dialogue across and between media forms, and contains a comprehensive bibliography, providing an authoritative overview of work in this field.
Holdings information at the University of Surrey
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Surrey