The Cambridge companion to Shakespeare and popular culture / edited by Robert Shaughnessy.
- Shakespeare and popular culture
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press c2008
- ]note: King's username and password for off campus access.]
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher).
- "Cambridge collections online."
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 9, 2011).
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Shaughnessy, Robert 1962-
- Print version: ; ISBN: 9780521844291
- Electronic books.
- This is a collection of essays on Shakespeare's life and works in popular forms and media. It engages in dialogue across and between media forms, and contains a comprehensive bibliography, providing an authoritative overview of work in this field.
Holdings information at King's College London Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: King's College London Library