The Cambridge companion to Christopher Marlowe / edited by Patrick Cheney.
- Christopher Marlowe
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press c2006
- ]note: King's username and password for off campus access.]
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher).
- "Cambridge collections online."
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 27, 2011).
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Cheney, Patrick 1949-
- Print version: ; ISBN: 9780521820349
- Electronic books.
- Christopher Marlowe was one of the great pioneers of both the Elizabethan stage and modern English poetry. This book considers topics such as his life, texts, style, politics, religion and classicism, as well as his representations of sexuality and gender, geography and identity.
Holdings information at King's College London Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: King's College London Library