Ideas and ideologies in twentieth century Latin America / edited by Leslie Bethell.
- Ideas & Ideologies in Twentieth-Century Latin America
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 1996
- 9780511626036 (ebook)
- 9780521463416 (hardback)
- 9780521468336 (paperback)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Oct 2015).
- The multiverse of Latin American identity, c.1920-c.1970 / Richard M. Morse -- Political ideas and ideologies in Latin America, 1870-1930 / Charles A. Hale -- Economic ideas and ideologies in Latin American since 1930 / Joseph L. Love -- A note on liberation theology / Enrique Dussel -- Science in twentieth century Latin America / Thomas F. Glick.
- Bethell, Leslie [editor]
- Print version: : ; ISBN: 9780521463416
- The Cambridge History of Latin America is a large scale, collaborative, multi-volume history of Latin America during the five centuries from the first contacts between Europeans and the native peoples of the Americas in the late fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries to the present. Ideas and Ideologies in Twentieth-Century Latin America brings together chapters from Volumes IV, VI, and IX of The Cambridge History to provide in a single volume the economic, social and political ideologies of Latin America since 1870. This, it is hoped, will be useful for both teachers and students of Latin American history and of contemporary Latin America. Each chapter is accompanied by a bibliographical essay.
Holdings information at the University of Warwick Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Warwick Library