Ideas and ideologies in twentieth century Latin America / edited by Leslie Bethell.
- The Cambridge history of Latin America.
- Cambridge history of Latin America.
- New York ; Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 1996
- "The contents of this work were previously published as parts of volumes IV, VI, and X of The Cambridge history of Latin America"-- Preliminaries.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 361-383) and index.
- Contents include: The multiverse of Latin American identity, c1920-1970 / R. M. Morse. Political ideas and ideologies in Latin America, 1870-1930 / C. A. Hale. Economic ideas and ideologies in Latin America since 1930 / J. L. Love. A note on liberation theology / E. Dussel. Science in 20th century Latin America / T. F. Glick.
Holdings information at the University of Cambridge Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Seeley Historical Library: The Sociology Collection||44.3.BET.4|
|Churchill College Library: Bevin Library||980.03|
|Trinity Hall: Jerwood Library||980 BET|
|Geography Library: Main Library||R.8 - 70|
|University Library: North Wing, Ground Floor||670:8.c.95.787|
|Seeley Historical Library: Latin-American studies collection||PS.632|
More details about: University of Cambridge Libraries