The heritage of 'Maître Alpais' : an international and interdisciplinary examination od medieval Limoges enamel and associated objects / edited by Susan La Niece, Stefan Röhrs and Bet McLeod.
- The Royal Scottish Museum ciborium.
- Technological study of the ciborium from the collection of National Museums Scotland.
- London : British Museum 2010
- 9780861591824 (pbk.)
- 0861591828 (pbk.)
- Includes two articles on the National Museums Scotand's ciborium: 'The Royal Scottish Museum ciborium' by Virginia Glenn and 'Technological study of the ciborium from the collection of National Museums Scotland' by Lore Troalen, Susan La Niece, Rose Lees and Jim Tate.
- Includes bibliographical footnotes.
Holdings information at National Museums Scotland Library
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Research Library||738.409 HER|
More details about: National Museums Scotland Library