Fabliaux or tales / abridged from French manuscripts of the XIIth and XIIIth centuries, by M. Le Grand, selected and translated into English verse, by the late Gregory Lewis Way, Esq. With a preface, notes and appendix, by G. Ellis, Esq. In two volumes. Vol.II.. Vol.II.
- Legrand cit. 1737-1800.
- Fabliaux ou contes du XIIe et du XIIIe siecle. English.
- Fabliaux ou contes du XIIe et du XIIIe siècle. English
- London : printed by W. Bulmer and Co. ...; and sold by R. Faulder ... 1800
- With wood engravings by John and Thomas Bewick, and their followers.
- Reproduction available: Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT: Research Publications Inc., 1986. 1 microfilm reel; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century; reel 4784, no. 02)
- Referenced by: ESTC t035124
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Manchester Library: John Rylands Library: George C. Johnson Collection|
|University of Manchester Library: John Rylands Library: Special Collections|
|National Trust Libraries: Cherryburn||Provenance: Borden collection (8.2) Binding: Early nineteenth-century sprinkled calf; gilt-rolled; rebacked in morocco; spine gilt-lettered: "Fabliaux Le Grand". For enquiries or access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|National Trust Libraries: Cherryburn||Earlier shelfmark (B3) on pastedown. Provenance: Borden collection (8). Nineteenth-century bookplate on front pastedown: Walter Blake. Binding: Nineteenth-century mottled calf, gilt-rolled and with double gilt fillets to form borders; gilt tooled on spine; green spine labels: "Fabliaux or Fables"; marbled endpapers. For enquiries or access, please contact email@example.com|
|National Trust Libraries: Saltram||Shelved with vol. 1 (1796) Provenance: Bookplate: Earl of Morley. Binding: Red, grained morocco, gold filets, gilt edges. Uniform with vol. 1. For enquiries or access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|