Fabliaux or tales / abridged from French manuscripts of the XIIth and XIIIth centuries, by M. Le Grand, selected and translated into English verse, by the late Gregory Lewis Way, Esq. With a preface, notes and appendix, by G. Ellis, Esq. In two volumes. Vol.II.. Vol.II.
- Legrand cit. 1737-1800.
- Fabliaux ou contes du XIIe et du XIIIe siècle. English
- London : printed by W. Bulmer and Co. ...; and sold by R. Faulder ... 1800
- George Johnson copy: bookplate on upper pastedown: 'William Philip Earl of Sefton'. - Inscription on t.p.: 'Maria M. Sefton'
- George Johnson copy: shelved with Vol.I - the 1796 edition.
- George Johnson accession no.: B450D.
- George Johnson copy: mottled calf, marbled endpapers, rebacked with red & black lettering pieces.
- With wood engravings by John and Thomas Bewick, and their followers.
- Referenced by: ESTC t035124
Holdings information at the University of Manchester Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Manchester Library