The eagle / director, Kevin Macdonald; producer, Duncan Kenworthy; writer, Jeremy Brock.
- Eagle (2011)
- Universal Pictures 2011
- 8280773, Universal Pictures
- Based on the novel 'The eagle of the Ninth' by Rosemary Sutcliff.
- Extras to be confirmed, Region 2, 1 disc(s), Interactive menus, Languages (English).
- Originally released in 2010.
- Music, Atli Orvarsson; cinematographer, Anthony Dod Mantle.
- Performed by: Channing Tatum, Mark Strong, Jamie Bell, Donald Sutherland, Denis O'Hare, Tahar Rahim, Douglas Henshall, Jon Campling, Dakin Matthews, Paul Ritter, Ben O'Brien, Jamie Beamish.
- System details: DVD.
- English or Spanish dialogue with subtitles for the hearing impaired and an English audio-descriptive track for the sight impaired.
- BBFC code: 12.
- Action and adventure films
- Feature films - United States.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films
- Film adaptations
- two-dimensional moving image
- Channing Tatum stars as Marcus Aquila, a young Roman soldier in 140 AD Roman-occupied England, who sets out to honour his father's memory by tracking down the long-missing Roman Ninth Legion in which his father once served. Accompanied only by his British slave, Esca (Jamie Bell), Marcus travels beyond Hadrian's Wall into the uncharted highlands of Caledonia to confront its savage tribes and retrieve the lost legion's golden emblem, the Eagle of the Ninth.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of the Arts, London: London College of Fashion, DVDs||791.4372 EAG|
|University of the Arts, London: London College of Communication, DVDs||791.4372 EAG|
|University of Birmingham Libraries: Main Library, DVDs English||PN1999.M131|
|University of Liverpool Library: Sydney Jones Library||EAG||1|
|University of Liverpool Library: Sydney Jones Library||EAG||0|
|UCL Library Services: UCL Main Library||DVD GBR:MAC|
|University for the Creative Arts: Rochester Library, DVD Collection||791.43 EAG|