Sun horse, moon horse / Rosemary Sutcliff ; decorations by Shirley Felts.
- London : Bodley Head 1977
112 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Uffington White Horse ; Juvenile fiction.
- To 55 B.C.
- Children's stories.
- Paganism England Uffington ; Juvenile fiction.
- Great Britain History To 55 B.C. ; Juvenile fiction.
- Grande-Bretagne Histoire Jusqu'à 55 av. J.-C. ; Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse.
- Great Britain.
- Uffington (England) ; Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories in English, 1900 Texts
- Fiction: English literature.
- Growing up: fiction.
- Iron Age: fiction.
- Magic and magicians: fiction.
- Felts, Shirley [illustrator]
- Juvenile works.
- Set in the Iron Age, and based on the White Horse of Uffington on the Berkshire Downs, this is the story of Lubrhin Dhu, who feels that his unusual talent for drawing sets him apart from the rest of his tribe.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Aberdeen Libraries: Sir Duncan Rice Library: Floor 6 TRC||823 Su8|
|Aberystwyth University Library: External Store||CHI F SUT|
|Bishop Grosseteste University: Teaching Resources Collection: Children's Resources - 12 Week Loan||823 SUT|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||X.990/9181|
|University of East Anglia Library: UEA Main Library. Floor 2: Main shelves - Normal loan||PX 6200 SUT|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Moray House Library - Children's Lending||PR6037.U936 Sut.|
|University of Exeter Library: St Luke's Campus Library||828/SUT|
|University of Glasgow Library: School Experience (Library Level 4)||JF SUT25|
|University of Leeds Library: Brotherton Library, West floor 2||English Q-50 Stack SUT|
|University of Leeds Library: Western Campus 2. Contact University of Leeds Library Enquiries||Education JF Store SUT|
|The London Library: Children's Books||Children's Books|
|Manchester Metropolitan University: All Saints Library Special Collections: 3rd floor, Children's collection - Reference||823.914 SUT|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||W3.78.8|
|Oxford Brookes University: Harcourt Hill Library, Long Loan||School Experience Centre - Children's Book 823.910834 SUT|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||25397 e.1326|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Oxfordshire History Centre: SV Stack octavo (strongroom)||UFFI/823.91/(SUT)|
|University of Sussex Library: Main Library||PZ 7.S966 SUN|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||HL- 14-890|