The eagle / director, Kevin Macdonald; producer, Duncan Kenworthy; writer, Jeremy Brock.
- [S.l.] : Universal Pictures 2011
- 8280772, Universal
- Credits: music, Atli Orvarsson; cinematographer, Anthony Dod Mantle.
- Channing Tatum, Mark Strong, Jamie Bell, Donald Sutherland, Denis O'Hare, Tahar Rahim, Douglas Henshall, Jon Campling, Dakin Matthews, Paul Ritter, Ben O'Brien, Jamie Beamish.
- Sutcliff, Rosemary. Eagle of the ninth.
- two-dimensional moving image
- Kevin Macdonald directs this lavish historical action adventure based on the children's novel 'The Eagle of the Ninth' by Rosemary Sutcliff. Channing Tatum stars as Marcus Aquila, a young Roman soldier in 140 AD Roman-occupied England, who sets out to honour his father's memory by tracking down the long-missing Roman Ninth Legion in which his dad once served. Accompanied only by his British slave, Esca (Jamie Bell), Marcus travels beyond Hadrian's Wall into the uncharted highlands of Caledonia to confront its savage tribes and retrieve the lost legion's golden emblem, the Eagle of the Ninth.
Holdings information at the University of Liverpool Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Liverpool Library