The chronicles of Robin Hood / Rosemary Sutcliff ; illustrated by C. Walter Hodges.
- Robin Hood (Legend). English.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 1950, 1977 printing
- How Robert of Locksley became Robin of Barnesdale -- How Robin met with Little John -- Robin, Will Scarlet, and the curtel Friar -- How Robin Hood befriended a knight -- How Marian came to the Greenwood -- Robin Hood and the Potter of Wentbridge -- Robin Hood and Allan A'Dale -- The shooting for the silver arrow -- The rescue of Sir Richard -- How they saved Will-the-Bowman -- How the King supped in Barnesdale Forest -- How Robin came back to the Greenwood -- How Robin fought Guy of Gisborne -- How Robin of Barnesdale loosed his last arrow.
- Online version:: Sutcliff, Rosemary. Chronicles of Robin Hood. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1950, 1977 printing
- Folklore - England - Juvenile.
- Recounts the life and adventures of Robin Hood who, with his band of followers, lived as an outlaw in Sherwood Forest dedicated to fight against tyranny.
Holdings information at Bishop Grosseteste University
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Library Store: Children's Resources - 12 Week Loan||398.942|
More details about: Bishop Grosseteste University