Hezekiah's recovery. Or A sermon, shevving what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse. First preached, and now published by Robert Harris, pastor of Hanwell
- Harris, Robert 1581-1658.
- London : Printed by Iohn Haviland for Iohn Bartlet, at the golden Cup in the Goldsmiths Row in Cheape-side 1630
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1241:02)
- On Isaiah XXXVIII, 9-20.
- Also issued as part of some copies of: Six sermons, preached on severall texts and occasions.
- Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
- Referenced by: STC (2nd ed.) 12838.
Holdings information at Northumbria University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Northumbria University Library