Hezekiahs recovery. Or, A sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse. : To which is annexed a particular postscript to the citie of London. First preached, and now published by Robert Harris, pastor of Hanwell.
- Harris, Robert 1581-1658.
- Hezekiah's recovery
- Sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse
- The second edition, corrected and amended.
- London : printed by R. Y[oung] for Iohn Bartlet, at the golden Cup in the Goldsmiths Row in Cheape-side Anno M. DC. XXVI 
- Reproduction available: Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1971. 1 microfilm reel; 35mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1241:01).
- Referenced by: STC (2nd ed.) 12837
Holdings information at Historical Texts
Live circulation data is not available.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Historical Texts