Hezekiahs recovery. Or, A sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse : To which is annexed a particular postscript to the citie of London. First preached, and now published by Robert Harris, pastor of Hanwell.
- Harris, Robert 1581-1658.
- Hezekiah's recovery.
- Sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse.
- The second edition, corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by R. Y[oung] for Iohn Bartlet, at the golden Cup in the Goldsmiths Row in Cheape-side Anno M. DC. XXVI 
- On Isaiah XXXVIII, 9-20.
- Also issued as part of some copies of: Six sermons, preached on severall texts and occasions.
- Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Holdings information at the University of Hull
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Hull