Hezekiahs recovery. Or, A sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse : To which is annexed a particular postscript to the citie of London. First preached, and now published by Robert Harris, pastor of Hanwell.
- Harris, Robert 1581-1658.
- Hezekiah's recovery.
- Sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse.
- The second edition, corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by R. Y[oung] for Iohn Bartlet, at the golden Cup in the Goldsmiths Row in Cheape-side Anno M. DC. XXVI 
- On Isaiah XXXVIII, 9-20.
- Also issued as part of some copies of: Six sermons, preached on severall texts and occasions.
- Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1241:01)
- Referenced by: STC (2nd ed.) 12837.
Holdings information at the University of Edinburgh Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Edinburgh Libraries