Hezekiahs recovery. Or, A sermon, shevving what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse. First preached, and now published by Robert Harris, pastor of Hanwell
- Harris, Robert 1581-1658.
- London : Printed by R[obert] Y[oung] for Iohn Bartlet, at the golden Cup in the Goldsmiths Row in Cheape-side Anno M.DC.XXVI. 
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1104:16)
- On Isaiah XXXVIII, 9-20.
- Printer's name from STC.
- Running title reads: Hezekiah's recoverie.
- With an inserted errata leaf. Variant: lacking errata.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Referenced by: STC (2nd ed.) 12836.
Holdings information at Liverpool John Moores University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Liverpool John Moores University